Notice of Privacy “Villas Vallarta”
This privacy notice is delivered in accordance with the provisions of articles 8, 15, 16, 36 and other relative and applicable federal laws of protection of personal data held by individuals. (“FLPPDPP”).
- Identity and main address of the person in charge.
Corporativo Hotelero La Nogalera, Anonymous Society of Variable Capital, its affiliates and subsidiaries, (“Villas Vallarta”), with main address in calle José Clemente Orozco número 125, Zona Hotelera Norte, Zip Code 48333, in the City of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, is responsible for obtaining and processing your personal data obtained due to the hosting relationship you have with us.
- Personal data.
For the purposes stated in this privacy notice, Villas Vallarta will obtain the following personal information from you: first and last names, date of birth, gender, home address, phone number, email address & social network address, Age, Social security number (RFC), civil status, occupation, nationality, license plate numbers; Facebook & Twitter address; main reason for your trip & number of yearly trips; third party names and data; company name and title, contact info; credit card info or form of payment, billing information; personal interests, opinions & hobbies; as well as your IP address and the type of browser when obtained by electronic means.
We inform you that Villas Vallarta does not obtain personal data considered sensitive by the FLPPDPP. We may obtain your credit card info for collection purposes in case the reservation is not made effective.
Villas Vallarta obtains or may obtain your personal data from you through the following means:
- Personally when you provide them to one of our employees, filling out forms when you check-in with us at our reception, Also when you answer questionnaires of satisfaction and opinion of our service, when you subscribe to offers and contests or loyalty programs.
- Directly, when you provide it to us by telephone or through electronic means, by filling out the reservation form on our website at https://www.cantovallarta.com, interact in our social networks, through cookies, the web, or through email. Also when you answer questionnaires of satisfaction and opinion of our service by electronic means, or when you subscribe to offers and contests by our electronic means.
- Indirectly, when you provide your personal information to one of our suppliers, such as travel agencies or third parties that provide us with a database, that support us during the reservation and marketing process.
A cookie is a data file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer or electronic communications device that you use when browsing our website, which allows you to exchange status information between our site and your browser. The status information may reveal means of session identification, authenticity or user preferences, as well as any data stored by the browser regarding the website. On the contrary, the web is a visible or hidden image inserted within our website https://www.cantovallarta.com or email address, which can be used to monitor their behavior by such means. Through these you may obtain information such as the IP address of origin, browser used, operating system, when the page was accessed, and in the case of email, the association of the data. The data obtained by these means allow us to provide a better service on our page. Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can adjust your browser to reject or delete certain cookies. In general, you should also be able to manage similar technologies in the same way that you manage cookies - using your browser preferences. The following links show how to adjust the browser settings of commonly used browsers.
Consider that if you choose to block cookies you can affect or prevent the operation of our page and service.
To obtain and process indicated personal data for necessary purposes:
- a) Have a personalized record of our guests and provide them with the best possible service and attention.
- b) Contact guests when necessary, including completing transactions or providing personalized services, or in case of emergency.
- c) Contain billing information if required.
- d) Establish a reservation according to its specifications and needs.
- e) Obtain your credit card data, which will only be used to guarantee the reservation, issuing a charge only in case of not making the reservation effective.
- f) Consult about the quality of our service and understand your specific needs and therefore provide a better service.
- g) Comply with all mandatory legal provisions, within the framework of our business relationship with you..
- h) Comply with the contractual obligations you have entered under the existing business relationship. .
- i) Protect the interests and rights of “Villas Vallarta” in accordance with the legal provisions.
Additionally, we have the following purposes:
- a) The creation of a personal profile on our website https://www.cantovallarta.com that allows you to receive notifications of special offers, register in our loyalty programs, send electronic postcards, among other additional services.
- b) Enroll in contests, raffles, including digital ones, which allow us to adapt the promotions and notifications sent, as well as to contact the winner.
- c) To obtain from you online surveys and questionnaires of satisfaction and opinion of the service or our website.
- d) To send you personalized advertising and marketing, statistical and commercial prospecting purposes.
You can modify the information for the purposes of the last section at any time to adapt the promotions and notices sent according to the preferences indicated by you by modifying the security options on our website https://www.cantovallarta.com or by updating your personal information on your profile. Likewise, you can request not to receive advertising through the link that appears in each advertisement you receive, to be eliminated from the list of shipments of our marketing and advertising service. Additionally you can contact our personal data dept and request your data is not used for purposes you may find unnecessary, according to the procedure in section 5.
We also inform you that you can register in the Public Consumers Registry foreseen in the Federal Law of Consumer Protection and in the Public User Registry according to the Law of User Defense and Protection and Financial Services, in order not to receive publicity. In the event that you decide to enroll in such records, we will respect your decision.
- Transfer of personal data.
Villas Vallarta can transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. The above mentioned includes:
- Your previously mentioned data may be designated to the corresponding authorities, according to the applicable legislation. These transfers may be National or international.
- Villas Vallarta can transfer all or part of the aforementioned personal information to our service support on our website https://www.cantovallarta.com in order to provide data such as your IP address, statistic service and information analysis on the use of our page, these transfers may be National or International.
- You can also send your personal information to marketing and advertising suppliers for hosting information and sending emails to generate publicity.
- ARCO rights.
In accordance to the FLPPDPP, you reserve the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to treatment, also known as “ARCO rights”, same as explained briefly below:
- Access: Right to access the personal data we keep about you, as well as obtain information regarding the conditions in which your data is processed.
- Rectification: Right to rectify your personal data in case they result inaccurate or incomplete;
- Cancellation: Right to request that we cancel the personal data we have about you, when you consider that they are not being treated according to the principles and duties established by FLPPDPP and its regulation.
- Opposition to treatment: Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when there is legitimate cause or so that your data is not treated for specific reasons.
The FLPPDPP also grants you the right to revoke the consent previously granted for the processing of your personal data, at any time.
For the purpose of exercising your ARCO rights, to request or revoke your consent previously granted for treatment and in general, to formulate any doubt or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or to know if there are other options available (additional to those here established) in order to limit the use or disclosure of your data, please contact our Departamento of Personal Data (“DPD”).
Your requests for cancellation, Revoking and opposition to treatment will be evaluated in the terms established in the FLPPDPP and its admissibility or inadmissibility will be taken into consideration from the precepts of the FLPPDPP and other obligations applicable to Villas Vallarta (fiscal, commercial, consumer protection, public safety, health, etc.). In general, please consider that your requests may not be appropriate, in those cases in which the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation imposed or acquired by Villas Vallarta.
In all those cases, a simple request must be sent as mentioned above. Our DPD will communicate (i) the information that you will be asked to identify as well as the documents you will need to send along with your application; (ii) the deadlines in which you will receive an answer about your request; (iii) How to submit your application, including the forms you can use to submit your application, if there were any, and; (iv) the means in which we deliver the information to you.
- Departamento of Personal Data ("DPD").
Our DDP can be reached through the following means:
Corporativo Hotelero La Nogalera, S.A. de C.V.
Calle José Clemente Orozco #125
Zona Hotelera Norte C.p. 48333
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México
In any case, please include your name and contact information.
- Security of your personal data
Villas Vallarta will take information security measures, both physical, organizational, and technical necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or illegal disclosure of information and personal data that we will provide. The third parties to whom we send your personal data are subject to the privacy policies similar to those established here.
Villas Vallarta utilizes on its web site https://www.cantovallarta.com An SSL security lock to information you have entrusted with us, in this sense, the acceptance that you make to our notice of privacy, it will be considered an expressed authorization on your behalf for the transfer of said information. You can visit the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Información and Protection of Personal Data (“NIAI”), if you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Villas Vallarta informs you that if you choose not to accept our Privacy Notice, you can not proceed with our registration and reservation process in any of our channels.
- Privacy of Notice Modifications.
Villas Vallarta reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any time, for the purpose of reflecting the entry into force of new regulations or internal policies. These modifications will be available through the following means: visible ads in our establishments, website, or by email. In case you do not agree with these modifications, you must send an email to the email address indicated above, requesting the cancellation of your personal data, in accordance with the FLPPDPP.